Please direct your inquiries to the appropriate individual or department, listed below:
- Email Rev. Dr. Ian Rottenberg or call 646-906-5913. He is available for interfaith counseling and can also direct you to counseling from a leader in your faith tradition.
High Pressure Groups
Please consult the following document for information about avoiding high pressure groups.
For information about booking space in either Earl Hall or St. Paul's Chapel, contact the appropriate department:
- If you are interested in booking space in Earl Hall or are an Earl Hall affiliate please contact University Life Operations at [email protected].
- If you are a Columbia University Recognized Student Group, University Affiliate or an Outside Guest, please contact University Events Management.
- Email [email protected] or stop by Room 203 in Earl Hall.
Sacred Music at Columbia
- Contact the Sacred Music Coordinator, Julian Bennett Holmes.
Kraft Global Fellows Program
- Please see the Office of the University Chaplain website.
- For all inquiries about booking space in Earl Hall or St. Paul's Chapel, please email [email protected].
- For all other inquiries related to Religious Life at Columbia please email [email protected]
The Earl Hall Center for Religious Life
Earl Hall, Room 203
2980 Broadway MC 2008
New York, NY 10027