Please direct your inquiries to the appropriate individual or department, listed below:
- Email Rev. Dr. Ian Rottenberg or call 646-906-5913. He is available for interfaith counseling and can also direct you to counseling from a leader in your faith tradition.
For information about booking space in either Earl Hall or St. Paul's Chapel, contact the appropriate department:
- If you are interested in booking space in Earl Hall or are an Earl Hall Affiliate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the Departmental Administrator of the Earl Hall Center, Tai Adenekan by email or phone at 212-854-8421.
- If you are a Columbia University Recognized Student Group, University Affiliate or an Outside Guest, please contact University Events Management.
- Email email@example.com or stop by Room 203 in Earl Hall.
Sacred Music at Columbia
- Contact the Sacred Music Coordinator, Julian Bennett Holmes.
Kraft Global Fellows Program
- Please see the Office of the University Chaplain website.
- For all inquiries about booking space in Earl Hall or St. Paul's Chapel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other inquiries related to Religious Life at Columbia please email email@example.com
The Earl Hall Center for Religious Life
Earl Hall, Room 203
2980 Broadway MC 2008
New York, NY 10027